2015-10-17

Ladies see How To Know Your "Safe Period" And "Fertile Period/Unsafe Period"


There are many you ladies that do not know this and sometimes you get confused too.
.
To avoid stories that touch and tickles the
bombom. I will be sharing tips by which you can know when you are safe and when you
are unsafe.
**I stand to be corrected**
If you have other ways you have been calculating yours, and it has been working for you well.
Pls do share with us here.
.
.
I know some ladies will be willing to learn and those that specialize in reading and not commenting can at least keep hiding in the closet and get pregnant Lol...


If you follow this steps, you will get pregnant only when you want to.
:
1. From the first day you see the blood of
your period.
:
2. Pick up a calendar and count 15days
including the first day of the blood stain.
:
3. Mark the 15th day with a pen
4. Mark 3 days before the 15th day


:
5. Mark 3 days after the 15th day
.
6. You will notice you have 7 days marked.
These 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period.
Meaning if you have sex on any of these days then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
.
7.Do these every month and try and abide
by these rules
EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD
For example.
.
1. If your period was on the 8th of June,
2015.
2. 15 days after the first day of the blood
stain will be on the 22nd of June, 2015.
3. 15th day is on the 22nd.
4. 3days before the 15th day which is 22nd is 19th June, 2015.
5. 3days after is 25th June, 2015.
6. 19th - 25th June is when you are
ovulating and it's your fertile period. If you have sex without condoms, you will get pregnant.
Now, if you want to have a baby girl, have sex between 20th June, 2015 - 21st June 2015.
And a baby boy will be 22nd - 23rd June 2015.
.
If you want twins, go to Ngokpalla in Imo state.
There's a yam sold there that gives twins.**laughs**
.
I hope this is well explained?
If no, and you feel it's wrong, pls do share with us here.
Thanks.

Read This
THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING! :

5 comments:

  1. my girl is wondering, her period just started today so how long after when her period starts is the first blood stain or does it depend on the person? And just to clarify, say for example when the first blood stain is on the 9th of september since hers started on the 7th count 15 days after the 9th which would be the 26th so the 23rd to the 29th would be when she would get pregnant and are fertile days while all the others before and after are safe right? please email me with an answer at matt8598@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u mean that the safe period counts from the last 3 days after 15 days she started her period that no pregnancy can occur? Like if my babe start her period for example on 30 of November and finishes 4th of December I will have to count 30th of November till 21 of December plus extra 3 days which will be 24th which will be any day after 24th till when her next period will come is safe sex? Please explain better cause she doesn't want us use condom as she doesn't like it and since we planning to get married soon. Email me on seanzeal007@yahoo.com for a reply. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I'll like to use this medium to tell everyone of how my story changed from a "barren woman" to a mother of 3 wonder kids within 4 years. I got married at 27, we planned to raise a family immediately we got married. We did all we could to make sure we had a baby within the first few years but it was difficult to get pregnant. We did a whole lot of medical check up in well reputable hospital we could think of but all effort to make it happen seems impossible. The report was that the chances of getting pregnant was almost 0%.
    One day I read an article on how someone got help using herbal treatment. I was reluctant to contact the link provided, I discussed with a friend who advised I give it try, I did give it a try and that changed my story. I used the herbs that was sent to me as instructed and it worked now am a proud mother. It saves the pressure from both ends of the family especially my hubby's family as he's the only son of the family. The is the contact I got rahanyherbalcenter@yahoo.com. Have you been finding it difficult to have your own baby contact Rahany for help.

    Good Luck !!!

    ReplyDelete


  4. I'm Mrs. denise lucy from USA i will testify to the whole world on how i was able to bear children at the age of 44 after 18 years of bareness,mamatwins did it all with her herbal medicine. I lost my womb after I had a miscarriage and ever since each time i had sex with my partner the sperm usually comes out of my Virginia. I seek for help in so many hospitals and wasted a huge amount of money but non could be able to cure me of this infections. Until when a Cole work introduced me to mamatwins who by her powers made it possible with her herbal medicine which she sent to me. Today I'm a mother of three. You out there having same pregnancy issue hurry she might be of great help to you also. Contact her on (mamatwinsherbalhome@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete


  5. I'm Mrs. denise lucy from USA i will testify to the whole world on how i was able to bear children at the age of 44 after 18 years of bareness,mamatwins did it all with her herbal medicine. I lost my womb after I had a miscarriage and ever since each time i had sex with my partner the sperm usually comes out of my Virginia. I seek for help in so many hospitals and wasted a huge amount of money but non could be able to cure me of this infections. Until when a Cole work introduced me to mamatwins who by her powers made it possible with her herbal medicine which she sent to me. Today I'm a mother of three. You out there having same pregnancy issue hurry she might be of great help to you also. Contact her on (mamatwinsherbalhome@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete

Pls drop your comment on this post as we love comments a lot.
Its shows that you love us

Thank You For Visiting Nairacoded,pls always visit daily for latest update.